Windows 10

• Posts 133
  • Thank you received: 18

Domski replied the topic: Windows 10

ilkleyswingers wrote: I just upgraded to windows 10 won't let me access a single web page, back to 8.1 for me

That shouldn't be hard to fix. Which browser are you using and what error are you getting? Have you got a broadband connection at all?

It's got to be worth trying to fix it rather than subjecting yourself to Windows 8 for any longer than you have to.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 73
  • Thank you received: 10

ilkleyswingers replied the topic: Windows 10

hi Domski, was using Internet Explorer 11, my Broadband connection is perfect can use ipad without any problems

• Posts 1539
  • Thank you received: 63

solarplexus replied the topic: Windows 10

Anybody else suffered a Windows 10 crash?

I was expecting the blue screen of death, shame Microsoft seem to have ditched that one, all I got was a dead screen.
Had to restart the machine to get it working again.
Anybody know where the crash report will be hiding, could really do with knowing what happened?

• Posts 90
  • Thank you received: 5

pahardie replied the topic: Windows 10

To be fair since doing the upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 I haven't had any issues! Wasn't expecting to say that.

The crash report will likely be in event viewer under administrative tools. Look for around the time of the crash in the windows logs > system folder.

If there was no blue screen I doubt there would have been a memory dump, but can search c drive for *.dmp files and then use something like whocrashed to analyse. But best bet is the event logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: solarplexus