Calls to de-select Keighley & Ilkley MP Kris Hopkins

• Posts 2666
  • Thank you received: 28

woza created the topic: Calls to de-select Keighley & Ilkley MP Kris Hopkins

So I just came across this...
www.change.org/p/keighley-ilkley-conserv...kley-mp-kris-hopkins

Seems some people aren't happy about our local MP. Anyone else feel he's not up to it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Posts 2461
  • Thank you received: 5

Elvis_Himselvis replied the topic: Calls to de-select Keighley & Ilkley MP Kris Hopkins

I've found him to be absolutely hopeless. Just tows the party line with scant interest in his constituents. I'd be glad to see the back of him.

A little less conversation, a little more action

• Posts 2838
  • Thank you received: 31

BertieWooster replied the topic: Calls to de-select Keighley & Ilkley MP Kris Hopkins

There will be an excellent opportunity to 'de-select' him in the forthcoming general election.

However, he will win and with an increased majority because national politics. Always been a dreadful MP, though better than Philip Davies (and I'm not anti-Tory, we just seem to have some particularly dreadful MPs in this area)

• Posts 1531
  • Thank you received: 63

solarplexus replied the topic: Calls to de-select Keighley & Ilkley MP Kris Hopkins

BertieWooster wrote: There will be an excellent opportunity to 'de-select' him in the forthcoming general election.

However, he will win and with an increased majority because national politics. Always been a dreadful MP, though better than Philip Davies (and I'm not anti-Tory, we just seem to have some particularly dreadful MPs in this area)

You have your wish. John Grogan is your new MP.
Pity we didn't get a change in Shipley.

• Posts 27
  • Thank you received: 6

Jp replied the topic: Calls to de-select Keighley & Ilkley MP Kris Hopkins

For a couple of glorious hours, it looked like we were rid of that sclerotic spiteweasel Davies, too. Maybe next time. It probably won't be too far away...

• Posts 133
  • Thank you received: 18

Domski replied the topic: Calls to de-select Keighley & Ilkley MP Kris Hopkins

One of Davies' people asked who I normally voted for. She liked the response I gave initially but not when I said 'No, he's a prick' when she said 'I assume he can count on your vote then'.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch...