Site update!

• Posts 2666
  • Thank you received: 28

woza created the topic: Site update!

Well hello everyone! Long time no speak.

As many of you will know I've not done anything with the site for quite some time. Despite my lack of input the site still draws a modest number of visitors. I did think about closing the site but it's seems a shame when the site is still used. Also the site has been around for 15 years! Can't believe it's been that long! So it would be a shame to let it go.

I stopped working on the site because I was just too busy with work. I'm still really busy but I have help now so I'm finally getting some time to work on other things. Hopefully now I can give the site some love and try to pick it back up again.

So as you can see I've updated the site. The backed software has been updated to the latest versions and I've put a new design on it. Which I'm still working on so please bear with me. My web skills are a little rusty. The site was quite outdated so it took a bit of work to get it to this point. If anyone comes across any bugs please let me know.

So for now enjoy, tell all your friends about the site and I'll provide more updates soon.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any :)

Many thanks and Happy Easter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.